British Army "Alt-Berg" brown leather combat boots
%% PRODUCTQUANTITY %% available
- USED Grade 1 British Army Issue Altberg Defender Brown Current Issue Boot - Some new boxed listed when available
- Designed to be worn with the new MTP Personal Clothing System (PCS)
- Water repellent Anfibio 2.4mm full grain leather upper made from top quality European hides
- Breathable and rapid drying Cambrelle lining
- Tri-flex 3 season midsole with multi terrain support
- Vibram Tsavo classic multi terrain sole with shock-absorbing midlayer
- 2cm high rubber rand to protect lower part of boot
- Weight for single size 9 boot is approx 790g - pair 1.5kg
- Height for size 9 boot is approx 22cm
- Specifically developed for issue to the British military.
- These boots fall within the MOD's specification for "Boots Combat High Liability (BCHL)".
- The official specification states "The BCHL is primarily for intensive combat use and may also be used for lightweight patrolling over all terrain including field, track, road, rubble and rock"
- This is one of the best boots on the market
- Manufactured in the UK!
- Used - Grade 1 will have wear and scuff marks, may have names / numbers written inside, may even have been polished!